I, on the other hand, did not think it was that good. In fact, I think it was kind of just, blah. But, I do think it will make an awesome movie. R. always says that bad books make great movies. I am a sucker for love stories though, so I did race through One Day pretty darn quickly. Not because I was so enraptured with the story, or the characters, but because I just wanted to know how it ended. And it ended just like I thought it would.
Like Barney's Version, I wanted to read this one before the movie's released. Unlike Barney's Version, it is not a book I would really recommend. Unless you are already down, perhaps sick, stranded on the couch, and the remote is just a little too far to reach... then go for it! If not, just wait for the movie. Anne Hathaway and Jim Sturgess play the leads Emma Morley & Dexter Mayhew. Good casting. Amazing poster. Looking forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment