This is a place for me to keep track of what I've been reading. I've tried all sorts of journals, logs, cue cards and other means of recording (many of them gifts from L.), but so far nothing's stuck. Recently I've just been holding on to all my books. In all actuality, I think this is probably the best way of keeping track of what I read but now I have boxes and boxes of books and no place to put them. I also borrow books and lend books and lose books... so I thought I would give this a try.
I do read at other time of the day, not just at night. The name ‘each night before bed’ just popped into my head at the same time writing a book blog did, and I don’t feel like taking the time to think of something more fitting. Especially since this will really just be a place for me in cyberspace.
There’s something unnerving yet satisfying about blogging. It feels like a personal journal, but it’s out there, in the open, for anyone to discover. I’m not hoping anyone stumbles across this site, but if they do, I’m hoping they will see years and years of what I’ve read.
No comments:
Post a Comment